Personal Data Protection Policy
Personal data – data or aggregate of data about a natural person which is identified or can be specifically identified (also “Data Subject”).
Data Controller: WTS Tax Legal Consulting, LLC, address: 5 Pankivska Str., Kyiv, Ukraine.
Tel.: +38 (044) 490 71 97
This policy applies where we (WTS Tax Legal Consulting, LLC) stand as a Data Controller related to the personal data of our clients, their employees, users of our Website, and other individuals whose personal data we process and define the purposes and means of such processing.
What personal data we collect and how we use it
We may process the following information:
- Full Name.
- Telephone number.
- Email address.
- Company and position, other personal data from e-mail signatures in the emails we receive
We use this data for enabling registration of an account on the Website, due customer management, communicating with customers, their employees, keeping records of those communications, informing and promoting our products and services to customers. This may include notification, distribution of advertising, marketing and other information about services; sending informational, advertising and marketing materials, commercial offers etc.
We collect information on the company where the Data Subject works, in particular, for drawing invoices to that company for rendered payable services (where applicable), as well as to keep records of which companies already have the subscription to our Website.
Legal basis for processing of personal data
We may process personal data, in particular, on the following legal basis:
- Consent of the Data Subject to processing (including the one which Data Subject gives at registration on our Website);
- When processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the Data Subject or taking necessary steps prior to entering into a contract at the request of the Data Subject;
- Legitimate interest of the Data Controller (proper administration of our Website and business, proper customer management, performance of customers’ assignments, communications with users and customers, promoting our business and informing our customers and other people on our activities).
The storage period for the personal data
We will store your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information is collected and processed or during specific storage and retention term if required by applicable law. After that your personal data will be deleted, blocked or anonymized in accordance with applicable law.
If you withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data, we will delete your personal data without undue delay to the extent that the collection and processing of the personal data was based on the withdrawn consent.
If you exercise a right to erasure of your personal data, we will delete your personal data that we processed for the purpose you objected to without undue delay, unless another legal basis for processing and retaining this data exists or applicable law requires us to retain the data.
The Data Subject shall have the right to:
- know about the location of base of personal data which contains his/ her personal data, its purpose and name, location and/ or place of residence (staying) of the Data Controller or the Data processor, or to issue a respective proxy to the authorized persons, except for cases established by the law;
- receive the information concerning the conditions of access to the personal data, in particular, information about third persons who obtain his/ her personal data;
- receive a response with regard to whether his/ her personal data are stored in a respective personal database as well as to receive the content of his/ her personal data which are stored in such base of personal data along with certain additional information. Such additional information includes details regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data;
- receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (where processing is carried out by automated means) and to transmit those data to another controller (where technically feasible);
- submit motivated requests to the Data Controller objecting against processing his/ her personal data or requiring restriction of processing;
- provide a motivated request for change or erasure of his/ her personal data by any Controller and processor of such personal data, if such data are processed illegally or are inaccurate, or otherwise if provided by law;
- protect his/ her personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to a deliberate concealing, failure to provide them or provision of such data with delay, as well as to protect from provision of information which is inaccurate or harms the person’s honour, dignity and business reputation;
- >lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (appeal to state central or local authorities responsible for personal data protection to safeguard your rights of personal data protection or to the court);
- use legal safeguard in case of violation of legislation on protection of personal data;
- take precautions concerning limitation of the right on personal data processing when granting the consent;
- withdraw consent to personal data processing;
- be informed of the procedure for automated processing of personal data;
- be safeguarded against an automated decision having legal implications for the person.
Consent to receive information about the Data Controller:
By checking a “Subscribe for newsletters” checkbox, the Data Subject gives his/ her voluntary consent to receive any information on the activities of the Data Controller and acknowledges that the Data Controller has the right to submit to the Data Subject personal data any information without prior agreement by means of electronic communication.
You will always have an option to unsubscribe from newsletters and information (through a link in newsletters, personal settings on the Website or by submitting respective request by other means).
Registration on the Website is allowed only for persons which are 16 years old or older, or otherwise, with written consent by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
Automated individual decision-making
We do not use automated decision-making, including profiling, while processing your personal data.
Persons to whom data will be transferred:
We will not transfer your personal data to third persons. Your personal data will be used only by representatives of the Data Controller within the stated purposes of processing.
The Data Controller shall guarantee that processing of your personal data will be carried out under the Ukrainian legislation and international agreements of Ukraine. The Data Controller shall provide the high level of protection of your personal data from the irrelevant or illegal disclosure.
We additionally inform that the Data Controller shall not take responsibility for protection of your personal data when visiting other Websites with references on the Data Controller’s Website.